Nov 27, 2018
Alan is a qualified lawyer and nutritionist based in Dublin,
Ireland. Alan has a Masters in Nutritional Medicine from the
University of Surrey. And in 2019 he will be starting his PhD work
at the same institution, focusing on chrononutrition.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Public health messaging vs. individual advice
- Barriers to better nutrition at the population level
- What policies could make a difference?
- Do we know what a healthy dietary pattern is?
- Addressing criticisms of nutritional epidemiology
- Understanding the hierarchy of evidence: quality of evidence
vs. proof standards