Dec 27, 2016
Episode 156: We end 2016 with a review of some of my favourite
philosophical lessons that I have taken from a number of podcast
guests this year. These are key ideas or lessons that I think can
be powerful to bear in mind.
- Mindset Over Tools and Knowledge vs. Doing - Dan Pardi (ep.
- Why Real Science Matters - Kevin Folta, PhD (ep. 120)
- Re-framing Failure & Self-Responsibility - Ryan Doris (ep.
- Obsession is Good - Brett Gibbs (ep. 122)
- Evidence-Based Practice Blends Science, Experience & Pragmatism
- Brad Schoenfeld, PhD (ep. 104)
- The Human Body is Capable of Amazing Physical Output (and Needs
It!) - Brent Ruby, PhD (ep. 124)
- Fake Science, Critical Thinking & "Science Celebrities" - Ben
Esgro, RD (ep. 109)